Data of the Responsible
- Identity of responsible: Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L.
- Commercial name: avanzarematerials
- NIF/CIF (VAT): B26370908
- Address: Avenida Lentiscares 4-6. 26370 Navarrete (La Rioja) (Navarrete (La Rioja))
- Email: email@example.com
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Avanzare Materials (Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L.) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the avanzarematerials website, including the content and services made available in them. Any person who accesses the web, https://www.avanzarematerials.com (“user”) agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the https://www.avanzarematerials.com portal.
Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with avanzarematerials. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services, and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, and public order.
The use of the website, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution, or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the web, https://www.avanzarematerials.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests, and rights of Avanzare Materials or third parties or that could damage, disable or overloading the portal https://www.avanzarematerials.com or preventing, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore https://www.avanzarematerials.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to avanzarematerials can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica SL, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium, are expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of Avanzare Materials. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Avanzare Materials.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement, and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify this circumstance to Avanzare Materials indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Limitation and exclusion of liability
Avanzare Innovacion Tecnologica S.L. (avanzarematerials) does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts and tribunals of Navarrete (La Rioja).
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the https://www.avanzarematerials.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.